- its BC chair had to be removed over "incompatible philosophies" (here: apparently it had to do with his views on race war and political assassination)
- one policy chair resigned when problems with his claims about his experience emerged (here and here)
- the next policy chair claimed a degree from a diploma mill (here)
In the meantime, apparently its all gone stale. The webpage seems not to have been updated in months, no progress seems to have been reached in filling vacancies in the council, and their founding convention has been forgotten.
Here is their convention page as of this morning (here):
The date, of course, is noteworthy. The convention is supposed to start today. Given that as of this morning "prices and location are yet to be determined" one assumes that it did not happen.
Apparently it has been postponed or forgotten.
Other posts in this series:
- separatists on parade, 1: Erik Gregson
- separatists on parade, 2: WBTA claims to have ex-MPs
- Separatists on parade, 3: western separatists in the CPC
- Separatists on parade, 4: Erik Gregson to chair WBTA convention
- Separatists on parade, 5: Separatists bungle copy-and-paste
- Separatists on parade, 6: Erik Gregson comes out of the closet
- Separatists on parade, 7: WBTA BC Chair called for the execution of all Liberals
- Separatists on parade, 8: WBTA BC Chair comments on race war
- Separatists on parade, 9: Harper once supported separatist Erik Gregson
- Separatists on parade, 10: another separatist in the Conservative Party