- Jim Prentice (CPC, Calgary Center)
- James Moore (CPC, Port Moody, BC)
- Gerald Keddy (CPC, South Shore, NS)
- Josée Verner (CPC, Louis-Saint-Laurent, Quebec)
- Anne McLellan (Lib., Edmonton Center)
By the same token, it is better for the country for the Liberals to have representation in Alberta, and Anne McLellan has proved a solid cabinet performer when given some very difficult tasks.
Update. The rules of the little game that I've set myself here--and challenge other bloggers to try--are going to be refined. I suggest that those who do this must endorse an equal number of candidates from each of the three main parties. This means that in order for NDP-supporters to expand their lists of endorsed-dippers, they must find more Liberals and Conservatives that they find tolerable. Give it a try.
Update 2. Another rule. Only candidates that have a reasonable shot at winning!