For those coming in late, here is a summary of my posts about Gordon Stamp (aka Psycho), who was Peter Goldring's campaign manager.
- Alberta separatists in the CPC?
- Alberta separatists in the CPC (2)?
- Alberta separatists in the CPC (3): who is Psycho?
- Conservative Official: "Canada has no moral reason to exist"
- Conservative Official: "Alberta has no future in Canada", easterners are "idiots"
- "Mr. Goldring and Mr. Harper have a decision to make"
- Conservative Official: Alberta Agenda not stong enough
- more stamp quotes
- Conservative MP calls Free Dominion 'extreme' but spoke at its banquet
- CPC MP says separation never discussed
- Contingent Canadians
- DanReport: Which MP and Board President did Stamp discuss separatism with?
- CTV story
If you want to post a link to the controversy, please link to this page, which has the permanent address: http://bouquetsofgray.blogspot.com/2006/01/gord-stamp-psycho-peter-goldring.html