Much of such talk is of course little more than barroom banter. In the last two posts (here and here), however, we have seen that prolific poster Psycho, claims that half their campaign team are separatists (here) and that Conservative candidates in Edmonton know this (here).
So, who is Psycho, and can we believe what he says? Let's begin with what he has said about himself:
- he is a campaign manager (here)
- his MP is Peter Goldring (here)
- his first name is Gord (here, here, and here)
- he gives his email as firstname.lastname@example.org (here)
- the Edmonton Journal mentions that a Gordon Stamp is campaign manager for Peter Goldring.
Update Some lively discussion over at the Babble forums about this here. (Hattip to 'Reality Bites'.)