The 12th item in Rushfeldt's list is the Canadian College of Christian Councilors (sic). If you type the name correctly into google you'll find your way to Canadian College of Christian Counsellors, which is an accreditation agency (as you may have guessed) for Christian counsellors.
Membership doesn't seem very demanding:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in counselling or related field.
- Complete and submit all sections of the CCCC application forms, with references.
- Be willing to adhere to CCCC ethical standards for practice.
- Attend the CCCC general meetings
- Support the goals and objectives of the CCCC
- Maintain high educational standards
- Pay the required fees
- Canadian College of Christian Counsellors
50 Gervais Drive
(416) 391 5000
- Canada Christian College
- Evangelical Association
- Institute for Canadian Values.
- Christians United for Israel
Update. Follow the link for an up-to-date listing of Rushfeldt's list of 42 organizations calling for the impeachment of Justice Beverley McLachlin.