Sunday, April 27, 2008

Free speech for me, but not for thee?

A post was made to Freedominion by a long time poster in the early morning hours of last night. I followed the incoming traffic back to FD this morning to see this post:
    Freedominion, Richard Warman
Moments later, however, the posting disappeared when I reloaded it in another window; deleted apparently.  I took a screen shot of the above, and this (where the posting used to be):
    Freedominion, Richard Warman
I guess that freedom of expression stuff only counts if you're writing what Free Dominion want to hear.

Update. 10:35. Long-standing FDer, EdS, has now now asked about the missing post here. This should be interesting.

Update 2. 10:42. Connie has given her permission to repost the links.

Update 3. 11:05. EdS has now reposted them. It'll be interesting to see what the reaction is.