|Strategic voting in Haldimand-Norfolk|
The riding in question is Haldimand-Norfolk on the shores of Lake Erie, which includes Caledonia, Dunnville, Hagersville, Jarvis and Cayuga in Haldimand and Simcoe and Port Dover in Norfolk.
Grenier's figures are helpful because they project what he estimates on the basis of the most recent polls and how they might factor into different ridings.
Here his best guess is that the Conservatives will take the riding by a couple percent. A modicum of strategic voting here, however, could push the Liberals over the victory line. Strategic voters should therefore support the Liberals here.
Some recent posts:
- Strategic Voting in Hamilton West-Ancaster-Dundas: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Haldimand-Norfolk: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Courtney-Alberni: vote NDP
- Strategic voting in Oshawa: vote NDP
- Strategic voting in Peterborough—Kawartha: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in South Okanagan-West Kootenay: vote NDP
- Strategic voting Kootenay-Columbia: vote NDP
- Strategic voting in Winnipeg South: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Misissauga East-Cooksville: vote Liberal