Kildonan-St. Paul: vote NDP
|Strategic voting in Kildonan-St. Paul|
In recent posts, I suggested strategic voters in Elmwood-Transcona should vote NDP, and in Winnipeg South Centre, strategic voters are best advised to vote Liberal. In this post, I will argue that although Kildonan-St. Paul is a long shot, tactical voters should back the NDP.
- The incumbent MP for Kildonan-St. Paul, Conservative Joy Smith, has decided not to run for re-election;
- threehundredandeight.com gives CPC an 80% chance of holding the riding;
- in 2011, the CPC got 58% of the vote; the NDP, 30%; and the Libs, 8%.
- for further developments, consult the votetogether.ca profile and the ongoing discussion electionprediction.org
- strategic voters should probably back the NDP candidate