Another New Brunswick riding where strategic voting could make a difference is Madawaska-Restigouche, which includes the towns of Edmundston, Campbellton, Dalhousie, Addington, and Saint-Quentin. Its MP, Bernard Valcourt, is in a close race with the Liberals.
|Strategic voting in Madawaska-Restigouche|
- the results in 2011 were (see link): Con (40%) / Lib (35%) / NDP (19%) / Green (2%)
- Eric Grenier at 308.com projects the Liberals successfully taking the riding.
- strategicvoting.ca urges strategic voters in Madawaska-Restigouche to cast a ballot for the Liberals
- Strategic voting in Fredericton: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Saint John-Rothesay: vote Liberal
- Strategic Voting in Madawaska-Restigouche: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Moncton-Riverview-Dieppe: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Fundy Royal: vote NDP