|Strategic voting in Saskatoon-University|
- Like many ridings in Saskatchewan, the riding has had its boundaries redrawn.
- If the results of the 2011 election are recast in the new boundaries (as has done by electionprediction.org) the vote would have been: Con (49%) / Lib (10%) / NDP (38%) / Green (3%)
- Two recent polls have surveyed voting intentions (link):
- In August: Con (34%) / Lib (22%) / NDP (41%) / Green (4%)
- In Sept: Con (37%) / Lib (22%) / NDP (37%) / Green (4/4%)
Update. Votetogether.ca has now endorsed the NDP for Strategic voting in Saskatoon-University.
- Strategic voting in Winnipeg
- Strategic voting in Desnethé-Missinippi-Churchill River: vote NDP
- Strategic voting in Regina-Lewan: vote NDP
- Strategic voting in Saskatoon-University: vote NDP