The riding of Fundy-Royal in New Brunswick is a long shot for strategic voters.
- the 2011 vote break-down in Fundy Royal was: Con (58%) / Lib (10%) / NDP (27%) / Green (5%)
- the strong second place finish of the NDP combined with a weakening of Conservative support just backing the NDP here.
- Strategic voting in Fredericton: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Saint John-Rothesay: vote Liberal
- Strategic Voting in Madawaska-Restigouche: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Moncton-Riverview-Dieppe: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Fundy Royal: vote NDP