|Strategic voting in Edmonton Manning|
If the 2011 results of those three ridings were cast within the new riding boundaries, the results would be (link): Con (55%), NDP (27%), Lib (9%), Green (3%).
Those results should imply that the seat is relatively safe. The results of the provincial election from last May, however, belie that assumption, since the NDP received a stunning 72.5% of the votes cast.
Recent polling suggests that the riding might still go Conservative. An Environics poll from Sept. 16 suggests that strategic voting could make a difference. It found that support in the riding was Con (45%), NDP (33%), Lib (18%), Green (4%).
Strategic voters in Edmonton-Manning, therefore, should vote NDP.
Other recent posts:
- Strategic voting in Edmonton Manning: vote NDP
- Strategic voting in Edmonton Griesbach: vote NDP
- Strategic voting in Edmonton Centre: vote NDP
- Strategic voting in Mississauga Centre: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Mississauga Malton: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Misissauga East-Cooksville: vote Liberal
- Strategic voting in Mississauga Erin Mills: Vote Liberal